Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Great Night

I went to a lesbian bar last night to sing karaoke. It was fantastic because I didn't have to really wait too long to sing. I sing pretty well, I think but I received a lukewarm reception. I then slept in a park in Beverly Hills on a bench without being disturbed by law enforcement. How cool is that? I stopped sleeping on that couch I found in the alleyway located in West Hollywood because I started noticing other homeless people congregating. That is not good, it attracts deputy sheriffs. The tenants in that area take notice and pick up the phone. In my situation, you move around from time to time, never staying in one location for too long. I do not socialize or associate with other homeless people because the majority of them will cause trouble, thus pulling you into that dark hole with their filthy claws. I like the lesbian bar but when males go there, they (the lesbians), look at you suspiciously. They are weary of men and take precaution. It's very interesting watching lesbians socialize. I have never seen them in action, though. I wonder what it would be like? Hmmm. Fantasies. So, after singing my heart out, I felt a satisfaction. I also felt assured that I still have my singing voice. Eventually I will pursue something in music. Music is a way for me to keep my cool. I just can't write songs though and I am not classically trained with instruments. Bummer. Someday, though, I guess I'm going to have to go through the motions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»