Total Pageviews

Monday, May 01, 2006

Wish List

I've been researching how to direct more traffic to my blog, there are some helpful tips, most I've done already. I think the most important thing to do is to be patient. A couple of entries ago I mentioned compiling a wish list. Well, here it is:
  • A pair of fuzzy Uggs
  • A military field jacket
  • A Starbucks teddy bear
  • A walkman
  • A pair of Levis cargo pants
  • A nice leather belt
  • A filofax
  • A gym membership
  • A Swedish military sleeping bag
  • A Dell laptop computer with Hollywood Basic Scriptwriter software kit
  • A complete hygiene kit
  • A Metro monthly bus pass
  • Internet membership
  • A nice, soft, 100% cotton fleece sweater
  • A nice CD collection

I've thought about these items over and over again. Eventually, I'll get them. They are all practical items good for everyday use but also essential for comfort during those tried and tested times I experience.

No comments: