Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I just ate in a soup kitchen. The food was mediocre. Oh, do I detect some cynicism here. I bet someone reading this is saying to themselves, 'He's gotta be satifisfied with what he's got.'. Until that mentality changes, we are never going to solve the homeless problem. Until we come up with concrete solutions and stop being passive, you're going to end up on the street too. Hello!


I certainly hope, whoever is reading this blog, is enjoying it. Yeah, the people with connections are going to make money but so am I, with your help. It doesn't happen with magic. It takes effort. Donate something (preferably money) or write a letter to your congressman. I'm doing my part by reporting what I see, that's the purpose of this blog, to give you, the reader, insight.


If you don't do something now, real estate developers will buy your property from your landlord if it is rented. If you own it, the bank will foreclose on the property unless you get a fixed rate or refinance. So, don't comment by saying it's too bad, do something about it.


If you like my blog, tell other people about it. Maybe they might want to donate something. I do have a wishlist. I also need a really good guitar and amp, with rehearsal space. Why should these other bloggers reap the benefits of posting online?

No comments: