Total Pageviews

Monday, June 19, 2006

Not Fair

Alright, I'll try to lessen the foul language but fuck, I've just viewed some other blogs and these people are making fucking thousands of dollars a month in advertising revenue. They're all just fucken trashy gossip blogs with pictures of Paris Hilton dancing and smoking a cigarette in a fucken club. This sucks. That's not fair. I'll bet some fucken rich dude started that website and reaps all the benefits because he has all the right connections to all the parties.


In the meantime, I've got this blog, writing about sleeping on a fucken couch in an alleyway, getting arrested by cops for nothing and going to soup kitchens. No wonder nobody reads this blog. No wonder Google Ads turned me down. Who wants to read this shit?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rickie,
I hear you, sucks but that's the way its set up.. the rich keep getting richer and the rest of us.. well, too bad.. sad but true.

Sunny