Total Pageviews

Monday, June 12, 2006

So Dark The...Well You Know The Rest

So dark the Con of Man, very powerful words. I saw "The Da Vinci Code" this weekend, it was terrific. I loved every second of it. I also saw "The Omen". I had a pretty good weekend. I found a blanket by the couch where I'm still sleeping at night, I don't have to depend on my jacket for warmth. I didn't find the blanket until three o'clock this morning.


There was a helicopter circling right above me with a spotlight, they were looking for somebody. I then heard shouts and screams like: "Get your ass on the ground". At first I thought it was a public sex act of some kind, then I realized it was the cops. I went back to sleep afterwards but then, I woke back up because I was cold. It wasn't until the birds started chirping that I found the blanket behind the couch.


I got this lotion, it's really good. It's called Lubriderm. It's really good because it does not contain alcohol, which enhances fragrance and can dry your hair or skin. I use it to clean my face in the morning and dress my hair. My hair, I discovered, needs a lot of moisture. Otherwise, it will dry up and tangle up. The end result are dreadlocks. Dreadlocks are not attractive. I'm going to relax my hair when I get the money. It'll be part of my new look. First impressions are everything.


A friend of mine, Kevin Aviance, has been attacked and placed in a hospital. He is a gay entertainer who had a number one hit a few years back. His jaw is broken, so they had to wire it shut. He won't be able to sing for a couple of months. Yikes. It looks like New York will be dangerous again. I hope he will be okay. We used to hang out at parties.


"Crazy Thing To Do Today" thought: Propose to your dog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rickie,
Just a quick note to say hello. Crazy thing to do today was too crazy... LOL what would happen if the dog actually said 'yes'?